1. The promoter of this competition is Euroflorist B.V. (Euroflorist), having an office at De Entree 143-145, 1101 HE Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For more information or complaints, please contact Euroflorist customer support line via www.euroflorist.be/contact. Based on the E-commerce Directive 2000/31/EC of the EU, this competition is held under the application of the Dutch Code of Conduct regarding Sales Promotions (“Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen”)
2. The competition starts the 11th of December and ends the 15th of December.
3. Entry to the competition is open to all visitors of the website of Euroflorist but excluding employees of the worldwide Euroflorist group of companies, their families and anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Minors need however permission from a parent or guardian. Euroflorist reserves the right to written proof of consent required.
4. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must leave a message on the Facebook page of Euroflorist Belgium.
6. Entrants can participate in our raffle to win the misteltoe to the value of €15,-. Euroflorist will pick randomly the winner. If a non-confirming entry is drawn it shall be disqualified and shall not be awarded a prize.
7. The price of the flower bouquet is €15,-. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted. The competition is free of charge and Euroflorist will take charge of shipping costs.
9. We reserve the right to disqualify or reject any entry we believe to be in conflict with our promotion or not made in good faith or on other reasonable grounds.
10. No cash alternatives will be offered.
11. Euroflorist will pay any Dutch gaming taxes due. Any income taxes payable by a prize winner are not paid or compensated by Euroflorist.
12. Prizes must be claimed within 1 week of the date of notification. All rights to prizes not claimed within this period shall be lost. Prize winners may need to verify their proper identity before claiming prizes.
13. Names of prize winners shall be made available within 2 weeks of the competition completing on the Facebook page of Euroflorist: www.facebook.com/euroflorist.be
14. We may cancel or amend the terms of this competition and promotion at any time by publishing notice of the relevant details.
15. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to any event beyond our control. Proof of posting will not be proof of delivery.
16. You may not transfer or otherwise deal with any of your rights or obligations acquired under or in connection with these terms and conditions. Winners’ details will be announced by being published on the Euroflorist social media page and by entering this competition the participant grants his or her approval for this publication.
17. Your name and email address will be used by Euroflorist only to notify winners. We shall not supply it to third parties.
18. To this competition the privacy notice of Euroflorist is applicable.
19. These terms and conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. This competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of The Netherlands. When you enter into this competition, you must make sure that by entering this competition, you are complying with the local laws in your country of residence. In case your participation is held illegal according to your local laws, your participation is held invalid.
20. You agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Amsterdam, The Netherlands for any disputes, claim or cause of action arising out of, or relating to or in connection with this competition, including any disputes relating to the competition, provided that you agree to submit any such disputes, claims or causes of action exclusively to the courts of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
21. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.