Are you joining us in this mission?
Since the start 30 years ago, Euroflorist has delivered more than 41 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. Although today we are a successful international company, the entrepreneurial spirit from the attic office on Norra Vallgatan is still alive. We work every day to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers – anywhere, anytime.
Office location: Amsterdam
The Customer Service Representative’s responsibility is to help our customers make their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered and to make life easier and more profitable for our florists.
The following tasks will be done on a daily base by the Customer Service Representative
• Order processing
• Incoming and outgoing phone calls
• Fax handling
• Answering e-mails
• Handle complaints
• Active sales
The following tasks are also applicable but not on a daily base
• Attending trade fairs
• Writing, updating and owning manuals
• Helping other teams with seasonal activities
We expect the Customer Service Representative to have the following:
• Very good French, Dutch and English language skills, spoken and written
• A team player who also can work individual
• Customer orientated
• Solution minded
• Computer skills
• Interested in flowers
• Must be able to think out of the box
What you can expect from us:
• Good salary
• Work in an international environment (Customer Service for Benelux & France)
• Lots of international contacts (Worldwide network with more than 250 countries connected)
• A job on a great location and with a great view over Amsterdam
• Shops nearby for relaxation
• Internal Job possibility’s and a rewards system for bringing in people
• Good secondary conditions
• Monday / Friday:
o 08:30 – 17:00
o 09:00 – 13:00
• Fulltime job, 40 hour workweek
• Peeks times can result in different and longer office hours that can be taken as catch up time
Need to know:
Our main business is around holidays. That means standard no time off can be given for example during the periods of: Valentines, Mothers’ day and Christmas.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to Hanneke van Luttikhuizen at email@example.com
Wil je reageren, heb je vragen of wil je een open sollicitatie insturen? Neem dan contact met ons op en stuur een e-mail naar firstname.lastname@example.org.